Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help this event come together! We have filled all of our volunteer shifts and have started a Wait List. Please fill out the volunteer application form to add your name to the list.
With limited underwriting from a small group of financial sponsors, our all-volunteer production team is relying on ticket sales and tax-deductible donations to cover the costs of this event. Here is the link to follow if you’d like to make a donation.
Day Of Volunteers generally work a 4 hour shift and are eligible for a half-price $30 Work/Trade ticket to the event.
After your volunteer application is in we’ll confirm that we’ve received it, and then if shifts open up closer to the event, we’ll get in touch with you to see if you are available and able to fill the role.
Day-Of Volunteer Positions Include:
- GROUNDS VOLUNTEER: Provide parking and directional support on campus. (Requires standing/mobility.)
- FLOAT CREW: Standing by on cell phones to provide support where needed via bicycles and golf carts. (Requires standing/mobility.)
- FLOOR HOST: Work with presenters and A/V to ensure presentations are smooth and on time. Once needs are met, may observe workshops located in assigned building, while remaining available to presenters.
- SET-UP HELP: Friday evening, Saturday morning.
- TAKE-DOWN HELP: Saturday evening, Sunday late morning.
Again, please use our on-line volunteer application form to add your name to the waiting list if you are interested.
Questions: Email DeathOKVolunteer@gmail.com