Curiosity, compassion, courage and…
- A refillable water bottle and/or thermal mug.
- Names and photos of your beloved dead for an Ancestors Altar in our community space (Gray Campus Center Commons) – this is an optional activity. Please be responsible for retrieving your these items before 7pm.
- A notebook and pen or other writing materials.
- Layers if you get cold and a cushion if needed for comfort.
- Rain gear if it looks wet – you’ll be walking outdoors among 3 buildings.
- Cash or check if interested in purchasing signed books during lunch from our plenary session speakers Stephen Jenkinson (Die Wise: A Manifesto for Sanity and Soul) or Barbara Roberts (Death Without Denial, Grief Without Apology) – no credit card sales.
And also consider bringing tissues, and your soft self – many of the people joining you on this day will be feeling vulnerable and sensitive. Take care of yourselves, and take care with others. Help out if you see someone struggling.