We’re pleased to announce a bonus program feature: a panel discussion on Friday, October 16 from 3-5pm with change makers and thought leaders from Colorado, California, Washington & Oregon.
Dying for a Change: Challenging our dominant culture’s relationship with death
Join us to explore perspectives on the 5-25 year future of death in our culture. Hear innovative practices and frameworks from Colorado, California & Washington. A discussion that invites individuals and communities to examine, challenge and change our dominant culture’s relationship to death…
- 3-5pm Friday, October 16
- For practitioners and community members committed to changing the cultural norms that promote silence, fear, and isolation around the topic of death
- Open to Death:OK ticket holders and volunteers and the general public
- Admission: $5-$25 requested donation at the door (checks and cash only)
- Advance registration required – click here.
- The location of the panel is provided from the registration link.