Are you ready to tell the world that you are someone who is willing to “talk about it”? Show your support for this event and start up conversations at the same time.
Death:OK t-shirts and tote bags are available ONLY through advance, online purchase for you to pick up at the event on October 17th. Sales close midnight on Sunday, September 27th.
100% of the proceeds from these custom designed t-shirts and tote bags goes to making this very special day of inspiration, information, and connection possible. There will not be any cash sales made at the event – order now so that we can fill your custom order.
To order right now simply use the “purchase” PayPal button to the right and you will have the option of choosing your size and quantity. We can’t wait to spot folks proudly declaring “Death:OK” out in the community!
Also available, special deals from two great organizations aligned with our mission:
My Gift of Grace is an award winning conversation game for living and dying well. We’ve been granted a license to play the game with you at Death:OK (come by our Death Cafe space from 4-5:15 pm)! Retails for $24.95; available through us for $20 with 50% helping to fund Death:OK.
End-of-Life University Access Pass is a must-have for anyone wanting to learn from even more of today’s thought leaders. From the comfort of your own home, get unlimited access to high-quality recordings of dozens of speakers like Stephen Jenkinson, Ira Byock, and Eben Alexander. Includes on-line admission to the 2015 Death Expo, the 10 most popular 2014 interviews, transcripts from 2014 Death Expo keynotes, and the 2014 Death Expo Resource Book. More details here. Available to Death:OK attendees for the general public price of $60, but with 50% going to support Death:OK.
Fine print for all purchases:
- Advance purchase only; no cash sales on day of event.
- Sales close at midnight on Sunday, September 27th.
- Your PayPal receipt serves as your purchase confirmation and proof of payment.
- Your pre-purchased T-shirts, tote bags, and My Gift of Grace games will be waiting for you to pick up on-site at Death:OK on October 17.
- Those purchasing the End-of-Life University Access Pass will receive log-in information directly from EOLU in early October.
- Retail sales of My Gift of Grace are for personal, noncommercial use only. Organizations must obtain a license for any and all uses of the game through email@example.com.